Thursday, September 18, 2014

My studio table (s)...

So Seth Alter, a mixed media artist of The Altered Page Is having a blog party where artists are invited to show their studio table.


My problem is - my REAL studio table is always covered so I can't really work on it unless I find time to clean it up, and that's rare.



So here are the tables where I really work - the kitchen table and the kitchen counters. And I do work on several at the same time, with different projects.








I could definitely use about 4 - 5 more tables if I had them..



..and last but not least, also on my table,  this book and these lovely cards I was lucky enough to win from Jennifer Coyne Qudeen after leaving a comment on her blog. I love her color sense and delicate stitch work:








13 comments:

Lin Collette said...

and your 4-5 extra tables would be covered too, I'll bet. I have not yet covered the kitchen counter - but....

Annie said...

Lovely work, I could use 4 tables too, wish I had the space for them! xoxo

Tracey Fletcher King said...

your work is so lovely and fresh... I think we could all cover a squillion tables if given the chance...xx

Nancy Baumiller said...

A beautiful mess it is! I have come to the conclusion that I need a bigger space to work in

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Nice work. I love that big bin of what looks like book covers? Good stuff. xox

Gallery Juana said...

Oh., I would love to spend some time amongst your supplies! What fun to see what is on your work table and love the framed collage. Thanks for the peek.

Marjie Kemper said...

Wonderful! And wouldn't we all love more tables!

The Creative Beast said...

Glad to see that I am not the only one who could use 4-5 tables for working on!! Love the colorful goodies on the table you CAN'T use - its inspiring!

Karen provost said...

Hi, your studio tables are cool but what is that house shaped collage? It's FABULOUS! What is the house shape made from?

Bill said...

I love the title of your blog! I love all of your great "stuff," too. One can never have enough art stuff!

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

No matter how much space I seem to have its never enough. Isn't it funny how we spread to fill a space. Love your use of colors.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My problem is, I don't have enough space for more than one small table. And I have such a small kitchen counter, it would hold even less. That's why I can only create one project at a time, which makes for easy clean-up, but frustrating art habits. I could use the space you have. thanks for sharing it with us.

JackieP Neal said...

I love all of your creative spaces! Each has a peek at some great works yet to come! Thanks for sharing!