Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Buried Treasure

Seth Apter of the Altered Page suggested bloggers repost a favorite post from the past = a buried treasure.
Here is mine, from June 2011..


Michelle Ward is asking if we, the artists, notice a change in the colors of our art when the seasons change.
 The only difference I notice is in the amount of art that I create. My artwork is always very colorful, and my palette is always bright. The longer days of summer allow me to create more than what I do during the winter months. I prefer working in natural light so I produce much less during that dark time..  But I "flourish" when spring comes, and no matter what the season, I always use my happy colors.









6 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

You use color brilliantly!
Thank you for sharing your artwork here.

Lin Collette said...

I often end up using muted tones in my work but I crave color. I need to make a change, definitely. Great post

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wow! Such vivid and brilliant colors!!

Wonderful Buried Treasure!
All the best,
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You weren't kidding when you said you loved color. Your art simply SCREAMS color. And great composition. And fabulous style. I'm so glad I visited because this is truly lovely art.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I like a lot of color! Your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

JackieP Neal said...

Really gorgeous colors! a feast for the eyes! Thanks for sharing this Buried Treasure!
Jackie ")