Friday, March 1, 2013

hello - long time no see...



Coming out of my cave to say:
Check out Seth Apter’s inspiring  blog this Sunday for the latest “Pulse” installment which I am happy to be a part of.
Also, check out this ebook from Interweave that I am happy to be included in.
It is about mixed media people – creative techniques to draw, paint, collage people.
By the way: there is tons of new stuff (vintage ephemera,and new supplies) in my Etsy store.

...and here is some of my latest collage work. (This is partially what’s keeping me busy lately.)





3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

Absolutely LOVE the colors in these works!

Barbara Hagerty said...

Gorgeous work! Beautiful composition and color and texture combinations!

Seth said...

I love your use of color blocking in these collages.