Friday, January 2, 2009

NEW YEAR - NEW BOOK


Happy and creative New Year to everyone! I know when I am creative I am happy, so I am keeping myself busy creating all the time. Well, the reason for my absence here in blogland was that all my energy was put into this new "baby" - my upcoming book "PRINTMAKING + MIXED MEDIA". This was a lot of hard work but very educational and very exciting at the same time. The official time for the release is June and I can't wait to see it!
If you would like to see a short preview click on this link and than on the white triangle: http://www.interweave.com/mixedmedia/Printmaking-Mixed-Media/preview.asp
Hope you enjoy it.

6 comments:

Tara Finlay said...

Holy Cow! How exciting! Hope you are well.

MB Shaw said...

I can't wait to see it!!! Yippee and congratulations!

Cindy O'Leary said...

Congratulations, Dorit! The book looks fabulous--another one to add to my 'must-buy' list. Best of luck, and I hope to see you in the New Year.

annie swincinski said...

Hi Dorit, This looks like it is going to be fabulous. What beautiful desin work in the layout thus far!

art spirit said...

Another book! That's great...can't wait to see it, I'll definitely order one!

A bird in the hand said...

I've pre-ordered it. The cover design does what it's supposed to do: Draw you in and buy it!

Congratilations.