Monday, May 5, 2008
I just realized I have been tagged by Pamela who took my class at Artfest. Thank you Pamela! (I mean it!).(http://www.itspamelasworld.blogspot.com/).
I have to think hard and come up with 7 interesting facts about myself. So here they are:
1. I love to dance – folk dance and recently Salsa! The music is a big part of my enthusiasm.
2. I have an enormous number of collections, from Japanese Kokeshi dolls to green pottery, and from ethnic fabrics to ethnic masks.
3. My favorite place to spend a Saturday morning is in the flea market.
4. I am a total ignorant when it comes to computers.
5. I am first generation living in the US.
6. I lost my wallet in a taxi cab in Manhattan and got it back (minus the cash) from the driver.
7. I grew up in the same apartment where my father had his photo processing lab/store. I learned a lot from this experience.
Now I have to tag 7 people so here goes: (most of these great artists I have met except for two Lisa and Michelle whom I only "met" on line, but would love to meet "for real" some day).
Andrew (http://urbanpaperarts.blogspot.com /),
Judy (http://judywise.blogspot.com/) and