Monday, April 7, 2008

So proud of my students/Artfest report




























My fabulous yearly treat of a retreat is over. As always it was full of new discoveries - both artistically and socially. The day I taught brought so much satisfaction (see photos of my talented students) and the days I took workshops myself were amazing as well! Just being in this environment for 5 days is a great way to recharge for the whole coming year. Many thanks to the Moore family and their crew for their hard work!
Oh, one more thing: My books were very quickly all sold out but I am working on printing another edition. Please email me if you are interested in a copy! Thanks!

4 comments:

katie said...

wonderful artwork, no wonder you're proud :-)

it was so good to spend time with you even if it all went too fast.

xo

Anonymous said...

Dorit, I definitely would like one of your books. We shared a table in A Lockart's class and your work is FABULOUS!!

Pamela said...

Thank you for posting all the classwork. I really enjoyed your class and learned so much. I hope to cross paths with you again in the future.

Good Luck in all your endevors,
Pamela
www.itspamelasworld.blogspot.com

frida said...

so wish I'd known about Artfest before now. Maybe next year.