Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nature printmaking (coming to Artfest)



Getting my class proposal for Artfest is always a time I like, since it means I HAVE to create art with no excuse to delay. Many times other life commitments take priority in my schedule, but when it's Artfest time - everything else has to wait! I wish there will be more fun deadlines like this..
So here are some of my class samples for Arfest 2008. The website with all the classes will be up around August 1st, which is very soon. I hope to see some new faces as well as some familiar ones.

2 comments:

linda said...

i love what you've done with the gelatin prints. and the decor on the blog is you. even the title. yes your life is a circus right now. entertaining, yes?

lici said...

i hope you have a great time in phoenix and come back with more of your gorgeous creative stuff